Sirrom Ltd Pty is a new company that produces flash anims, flash games and pen and paper games
Monday, June 16, 2008
Paper quest is in development!
Paper quest is a qreat adventure game if your bored and have nothing better to do. you ether pick to be in da future or da present. guns and weapons are your key to survival.
If you don't add more to dis blog I will spam it. JUST KIDDING. Dis blog iz crap. Y am I still writing this stuff bassxgsvxbchdbddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. l=l_l(l< '/0l_l Deeelan. I am 1337. dgxbdhdhbpdhrjfjn You wanna learn Tambooshnan here it is. Putzna means dylan iz retarded>>>>>>>>>-/;'[]=--+_==__((*&&^^%#Q$%%^&*()( did you understand putzna boy jumbasnokki pomnabcok
1 comment:
If you don't add more to dis blog I will spam it. JUST KIDDING. Dis blog iz crap. Y am I still writing this stuff bassxgsvxbchdbddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. l=l_l(l< '/0l_l Deeelan. I am 1337. dgxbdhdhbpdhrjfjn You wanna learn Tambooshnan here it is. Putzna means dylan iz retarded>>>>>>>>>-/;'[]=--+_==__((*&&^^%#Q$%%^&*()( did you understand putzna boy jumbasnokki pomnabcok
Post a Comment